Request Your Free Content Sampler Now:
"STAT - Special Report - Healthcare & Medical Content Roundup"
Your daily dose of news in health and medicine focused specifically on the opioid crisis.
Our team of distinguished journalists have highlighted a diverse collection of original health and medicine editorial targeting the opioid crisis. Below are their picks:
- 26 overdoses in just hours: Inside a community on the front lines of the opioid epidemic
- Dope Sick: A harrowing story of best friends, addiction – and a stealth killer
- Illegal street drugs, not prescriptions, now powering opioid abuse, study finds
- Ohio police release photo of a 4-year-old in back of car with adults overdosed in front seats
- ‘The story had to be told’: Ohio police official defends releasing photo of overdosed adults with boy
- Public shaming of overdosed adults by police departments Facebook post is ‘morally repugnant’
- Secret trove reveals bold ‘crusade’ to make OcyContin a blockbuster
- A potent painkiller, and the drug maker's marketing, are faulted in a woman's death
- After patient death, N.J. attorney general seeks to suspend doctor who prescribed fentanyl
- Drug maker thwarted plan to limit OxyContin prescriptions at dawn of opioid epidemic
Along with this free content sampler, you'll also receive a complimentary subscription to ‘Morning Rounds’, STAT's email newsletter that delivers a daily dose of news in health and medicine.BONUS OFFER:
An exclusive offer for STAT Plus, is awaiting inside the document. STAT Plus, a premium subscription that provides you with access to exclusive, in-depth pharma, biotech, business, and policy coverage, keeping you on top of what's happening in the industry – as it happens. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to give you a 33% discount
off the first year of your STAT Plus subscription – and your first 30 days free!
Simply request the above sampler to receive access to the promo code.
About us: STAT delivers fast, deep, and tough-minded journalism. We take you inside science labs and hospitals, biotech boardrooms, and political backrooms. We dissect crucial discoveries. We examine controversies and puncture hype. We hold individuals and institutions accountable. We introduce you to the power brokers and personalities who are driving a revolution in human health. These are the stores that matter to us all.
Offered Free by: STATNews.com
See All Resources from: STATNews.com